Independent Derry built this website and app as a free information service. This SERVICE is provided by Independent Derry at no cost and is intended for use as is unless you subscribe to use the Independent Derry Card.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
If email addresses or any other personal data is requested. It may be stored for user authentication or to purchase items, then it will not be sold or used for any other purpose without permission. Please note that no credit card information is stored or is accessible by Independent Derry. All payments and payment details are handled by Stripe and PayPal.
The app does NOT use third party services that may collect information used to identify you. Independent Derry are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy whilst remaining compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) and the Data Protection Act (DPA).
Independent Derry have a legitimate interest in further processing the information which is provided by customers at the point of sale for marketing purposes. We may use your information for other specific legitimate purposes such as:
– To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
– To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have either explicitly consented to or we believe you have a legitimate interest in.
– To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
– To notify you about changes to our service. We do not sell, rent or lease customer lists to third parties.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site, such as:
– User name and password – If we collect a user name and password, this is so we can keep your information secure and so that we can have your information to hand if you need help with your account or subscription.
– Name, address and postcode – This information is required in order to post physical card orders.
– Email address – We send confirmation of your orders via email and will send you informational messages.
– If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
– We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
– Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
– App usage data – including location services.