1. PICKLED DUCK CAFE - ON THE SQUARE & OUT OF TOWN
From one Pickled Duck to the other, you can get a lovely 10% off Mon-Thurs at both cafes with your card. Check out their brand new cafe on Greenhaw Road.
2. NUMBER 19 CRAFT & DESIGN
Located in the beautiful Craft Village you can receive 10% off items over £100 / 5% off items under £100 at Number 19 Craft & Design. A shop full of unique handmade products by highly talented local crafters and designers.
3. RAW MUSCLE GYM
Get fit with your card at Raw Muscle Gym. Cardholders can receive 10% off monthly memberships or 25% off annual memberships.
4. DHARMA HOLISTIC THERAPIES
Relax, unwind and take some well deserved 'me time' at Dharma Holistic Therapies. 10% off Mon-Sat with your card. Bookings can be made via FB page.
5. THE LAZY GARDENER CAFE Located next to a garden centre and farm shop, cardholders can receive 10% off Mon-Wed at the Lazy Gardener Cafe. A family run independent business that has been around since 1983.
6. CLAUDES CAFE Fresh sandwiches, paninis, baked potatoes and more at Claudes Cafe on Shipquay Street. 10% off everyday with your Independent Derry card.
7. THE GIFT BOX Unique gifts for all occasions in this independent shop on Shipquay Street, 10% off everyday with your card.
8. JOE JACKSON'S
If ice cream heaven exists, it's probably at Joe Jackson's... Buy a one scoop ice cream cone and get a second scoop on top for FREE with an Independent Derry Card or 25% off all hot drinks.
9. BELLA MIA BOUTIQUE
10% off Mon-Thurs at one of the most fashionable independent boutiques in the city with your card, located on Ferryquay Street.
10. DOUGLAS & COBANE OPTICIANS Cardholders can receive half price sight tests and 20% off complete pairs of glasses at the independent opticians Douglas & Cobane opticians on Spencer Road.
The Independent Derry Card is available to buy online. £15.00 or 2 for £24.00, valid for 1 whole year, discounts & offers in over 60 places around the city. Also available to buy in RoCo Hair, The Pickled Duck Cafe, Guildhall Taphouse or the Tourist Info Centre. Shop local, get rewarded. #IndependentDerry X